Do you enjoy delighting clients? Do you enjoy working on a creative, collaborative team — solving problems? Are you adept at translating clients’ vague requests into clear plans that our development team can execute on? Is managing complex digital projects the only way you can satisfy your OCD?
Sagetree is looking for a Project Manager/Account Manager who enjoys working in a team environment to serve our fantastic clients. We’re a small digital strategy, design and development shop with big growth plans. Our office is in downtown Chula Vista. The job would include some travel for in-person meetings with clients in San Diego County.
If this at all sounds challenging and fun to you, please send your resume and cover letter by applying to the Project/Account Manager position on Indeed.
- Detail oriented
- High EQ
- Lifelong learner
- Passionate about technology and growth
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-4 years experience with Drupal Content Management System
- Digital marketing experience: website management, content marketing, social media
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, SEO
- JIRA, Basecamp
- QA & website testing experience
- Understand branding and content strategy
- Gifted communicator, able to translate tech speak to English
- Serve as account manager for clients
- Manage tasks, priorities, client and team expectations
- On time delivery – respond to client requests w/i 1 day
- Delight clients by exceeding expectations
- Delight dev team by translating client expectations into reasonable tasks/projects
- Educate clients on digital marketing concepts and technologies that can help them grow
- Grow client accounts, proposing and educating clients about additional services and projects
- Clearly communicate expectations and requirements to the client and the development team
- Manage assigned projects to on-time, on-budget completion
- Reinforce relationship with clients as their sherpa in digital marketing, by identifying gaps in their digital presence, educating them about possible solutions and presenting compelling proposals.
- Help site-build and QA projects
- Health plans and vacation time based on time with company,
- Relaxed work environment
- Modern office building
- Free single-serve coffee
- Lots of restaurants (and a beer tasting room) in walking distance
- Work on large projects directly with well-known organizations