Do you enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems? Do you enjoy working on a creative, collaborative team? Are you adept at translating clients’ business requirements into elegant technology solutions? Are you interested in being a key player in building up a company?
Sagetree is looking for a Senior Drupal Developer who enjoys working in a team environment to serve our fantastic clients. We’re a small digital strategy, design and development shop with big growth plans. Our office is in downtown Chula Vista. The job might include some travel for in-person meetings with clients in San Diego County.
If this at all sounds challenging and fun to you, please send your resume, your d.o. username, and links to past projects and code samples by applying to the Senior Drupal Developer position on Indeed.
- Detail oriented
- High EQ
- Lifelong learner
- Passionate about technology and growth
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 4-6 years experience with Drupal Content Management System:
- Drupal 8, Drupal 7
- Module development, custom theming, web services
- Acquia, Pantheon, AWS
- Bonus: Behat. Front-end frameworks like Angular, Vue, React
- Digital marketing knowledge: website management, content marketing, social media
- JIRA, Basecamp, PHPStorm, GIT, continuous integration
- Gifted communicator, able to translate business-speak into simple, elegant technology solutions
- Serve as senior developer on various projects, building delightful user experiences, editor experiences, and developer experiences
- Full stack development: site-building, custom programming, theming, testing
- Help estimate & architect web-based (usually Drupal) solutions
- Help setup, develop, integrate feature branches, site-build and QA projects
- Coordinate development between in-house developers, front-enders, and contractors
- Help grow client accounts, proposing and educating team & clients about additional solutions to solve client problems
- Clearly communicate expectations and requirements to the account manager, client and the development team
- Develop assigned projects to on-time, on-budget completion
- Reinforce relationship with clients as their sherpa in digital marketing, by identifying gaps in their digital presence, educating team about possible solutions.
- Help expand and develop Sagetree’s playbook of solutions
- Health plans and vacation time based on time with company,
- Relaxed work environment
- Modern office building
- Free single-serve coffee
- Lots of restaurants (and a beer tasting room) in walking distance
- Work on large projects directly with well-known organizations